Gary Kirby Tri (2008)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween....and Sunday Ride!

It feels like it's been forever since I've had a really good ride on my bike, or any ride at that. I did ride last weekend, but it was only 20 miles, and it was just an easy hang out ride. Not to say the ride today wasn't an easy hang out ride, but it was 37 miles (which is decent), through hilly (but not that bad) N. Raleigh. It was a GORGEOUS ride! The weather is great and I was super excited to be able to get out on my bike and get it done.

Kim, Bob, and I meet at Pleasant Union School (so that we would miss the traffic infused areas on our bike roads) and took off for Falls Lake (Rolling View). The best part a surprise newly paved road. Nothing like nice smooth road to ride on! *smiles* While we were riding along down the route I've done a bunch with Kim (mostly last winter) I noticed this sign:

A little ironic that it's Halloween and I noticed this street sign. It would of been cooler if they had it all decorated up...ohh well.

We made it to Falls Lake and took a quick break at the boat ramps (where the bathrooms are), and I had Kim take a picture of me and Bob. I talk about him every now and again and though you all might want to see what he looks like!!*smiles* Bob is Kim's neighbor and "coach" for running. We were doing a normal Sunday Bob Ride for awhile, riding from Kim and Bob neighborhood and out to Falls Lake.

Now it's time for a shower and getting ready to go Trick or Treating with one of my Best Friends little ones! Happy Halloween everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment