Gary Kirby Tri (2008)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Run around the NC Central Campus...


(The last of the Fall Leaves...most of the trees are bare)

Today I met my friend Kim at her work (at the Wildlife Commission) for an afternoon run. We decided it would be nicer in the afternoon than in the evening. It's been getting cold in the evening. Brrrrr cold. Kim finished the Philly Marathon a little over a week ago, and she is doing AMAZING.

Anyways, it was a beautiful day for a run and we had a great time catching up on all of what's been going on in our lives. 3.37 miles, 37:53 min, 11:14 pace, 190 feet climb, 464 calories burned.

(Frost on the Roofs this morning.....brrrrrrr)

Ohh and I'm now in Official Half Marathon Training again. The Shamrock Half is 16 weeks away! It was a short break, but I'm glad to have a goal to work towards during the winter months that makes me go out and run.


No comments:

Post a Comment