Gary Kirby Tri (2008)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

10 Mile Big Block Run


So my usuals didn't really want to run with me today. Well they wanted to run (some of them) but they didn't want to go 10 miles. Chris bailed on me, because he wasn't feel good. Kim and Jason didn't want to go as far, and Bob decided once I got there that he wanted to do less with Kim. Luckily Jess responded back to my email that she wanted to run. So I met Jess at the start of the greenway, after the other 3 started (without waiting an extra couple of minutes). We had GREAT RUN! In fact it was so awesome to be running 10 miles and having fun and enjoying it. I think I am a cold weather runner....even though I complain about being cold at the beginning! *smiles*

I actually feel like a runner today. Like going out for a 10 miler is no big deal, easy and fun. Running is fun??? How did this happen? I still get sore and a little tired, but I love it. Too much I think!


Jess and I at the end of the run. It's was cold and raining at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment