Gary Kirby Tri (2008)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

5 mile run in the wind and cold..





It was windy and cold, but not as windy and cold as it has been. So it was a nice run today. I'm so glad I got out there to do it. My friend and running partner Kim invited me to come run with her today, but I declined because I was feeling rushed. I thought a "quick" run in the neighborhood would suit my schedule a little better. So far it has. Hey and I didn't beg it off. WOO HOO points for me.

I saw a few things on my run that I thought I'd stop and take pictures of along the way, this didn't start happening until after the half way point, really 3/4 of the way point. Picture of the mostly frozen lake, the fountain in the middle is still going but the rest of the lake is glazed over, a Picture of my shadow, it was cooler when I was running along (but I can't run and take a picture so there you go), Picture of Rudolph, I love that they made their reindeer into Rudolph with a christmas ornament,and a Picture of the wind blowing the flag as I was trying to get up the hill

No comments:

Post a Comment