Gary Kirby Tri (2008)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I finally got a run in...


This weekend has been tough to run. With the Holiday Wine Club Party on Friday night, which meant Saturday was truly screwed, as I was hung over and dehydrated for most of the day.....plus so crazy tired it was impossible. Today I went to church to sing with my friends at the Christmas Carol Service and then to lunch afterwards.

But I made it to my friend Kim's house..finally...and changed into my running gear and off we went. Now I can't say that I wasn't hoping that secretly Kim would say...Nahhh, let's not run today lets just go get some Margarita's. I was going to make myself run in the hood if Kim decided not to run....but good thing she did want to run.

(Side note....I took like 6 pictures...because you know we can't have any double chin pictures on here...in most of them I'm always doing something funny with my back hand...not sure what...but there it is)

No comments:

Post a Comment